Join our Mailing List
The Fresno LGBT Community Center is a project of Gay Central Valley. Click here to find out all the ways you can support this important fixture in Fresno!
1067 N Fulton Ave Fresno CA 93728
Tues - Sat / Noon - 5pm
You are also welcome to Donate... every bit helps!!
View Calendar Add Add
- EVENT: Kampout 2017 June 21, 2017
- REVIEW: Fresno Screening of Raising Zoey June 16, 2017Written by Rocky WalkerJune 12th was the Fresno screening of the documentary, "Raising Zoey", directed by Dante Alencastre. This documentary displays the harrowing tale of Zoey Luna , a transgender activist, and her families journey through the treacherous landscape of growing up as a transgender individual in a society that isn't as accepting as it […]
- EVENT: Hear Our Voices Postcard Campaign June 16, 2017Continuing the work started at the Women's March! We have a lot to say!! Be proud that we have already sent over 1,700 postcards to our legislators! Postcards are 10 for $4.00. We are asking for a $5.00 per person donation for dinner which will be provided by Marsha and Marilyn. BYOB. Please RSVP to […]
- EVENT: Drag Queen Story Hour @ Common Space June 16, 2017Don't miss this truly one of a kind event...Check out the Fresno Bee Article HERE... Join us for Drag Queen Story Hour! This is an all ages, family friendly event where our local drag queens will read childrens books in the best way possible. Books being read (and only books now) will range from LGBT+ […]
- EVENT: Pride Visalia June 14, 2017PRIDE Visalia is a celebration of diversity, inclusion, and acceptance, not only for LGBT+ people, but for an entire community. The Source LGBT+ Center is proud to be a hub of resources, education, and support for our LGBT+ population. Our hope is that you can feel the LOVE we have for the city of Visalia […]