Join our Mailing List
The Fresno LGBT Community Center is a project of Gay Central Valley. Click here to find out all the ways you can support this important fixture in Fresno!
1067 N Fulton Ave Fresno CA 93728
Tues - Sat / Noon - 5pm
You are also welcome to Donate... every bit helps!!
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
- GCV: Final Act December 23, 2017To the Fresno / Central Valley LGBT+ Community,As you know, Gay Central Valley is in the process of dissolving as a nonprofit organization.The decision was not taken lightly nor was it the fault of our board of directors or volunteers who worked tirelessly and without pay in order to support the many projects of the organization.Though […]
- GCV Board Of Directors Announces Cease Of Operations July 30, 2017Gay Central Valley Board Of Directors Announces Cease Of Operations July 29th, 2017 Gay Central Valley officially formed as a nonprofit in January of 2009. Prior to that, we were a group of Central Valley websites run by volunteers from their homes. Once we were granted official 501c3 status by the IRS, Gay Central Valley […]
- EVENT / INTERVIEW w LGBT Musician Lindsay White July 18, 2017INTERVIEW WITH MUSICIAN LINDSAY WHITE,BY HALEY WHITEI am a little biased about the music of Lindsay White, being that she is my little sister and I’ve heard most of her songs in their development stages and been to hundreds and hundreds of her live shows and, you know, have a secret sister language with her […]
- EVENT: FussFest July 12, 2017
- INTERVIEW: Sara Regan July 10, 2017Written by Rocky Walker Sara Regan is the founder of the business "All Families Doula Services", a doula service with an adamant belief of inclusivity of all types of families, queer or otherwise. Earlier this week I got to sit her down so I could gain more insight about her and her business... What in […]
- GCV: Final Act December 23, 2017